Our client who is an established and growing FinTech company conveniently located near the Yonge and Finch Subway station here in Toronto, is currently looking for a Sr. Network Engineer (Palo Alto) to join them on a permanent full time basis. As the Sr. Network Engineer you will be responsible for the day-to-day Network Support and Operations including WAN/LAN, Telecommunications & Audio/video systems and Network Security (Firewalls, IPS etc.). In your role you will advise on planning, design and implementation, and control the installation and maintenance of network infrastructure, contributing towards ensuring that the capacity, reliability and availability of IT network services meet the requirements of the organization
Below are more requirements to be successful in this role, apply here directly or on our website at www.corgta.com/find-a-job
- 5 + years in network maintenance and administration experience (experience within a Financial or Enterprise environment would be considered an asset)
- CCIE Certifications
- 3 years of work experience on Cisco Nexus 9K, 7K, 6K, 5K, 3K and 2K Datacenter switches along with expert level knowledge of vPC, VDC, Fabric Interconnect, VXLAN and OTV (OS Upgrade, Troubleshooting, Maintenance and planning)
- 3 Years of work experience on Cisco Catalyst 650X, 680X-XL and Cisco ASR routers
- 3 Years of work experience on F5 BIG IP LTM and ASM
- Firewall - Palo Alto – Design and manage firewall deployments across network
- Manage firewall policies, AV, IPS, URL Filtering, respond to security alerts from these systems.
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards and technical developments in switching, routing and network protocols
- 3 Years of experience on virtual context/Virtual System firewalls including Upgrading, Troubleshooting and firewall clustering
- Network protocol experience: OSPF, IGP, BGP, HSRP, QOS, etc
- Previous experience with centralized management of network devices
- Previous experience with Next Generation Firewall and Wireless security is a must
- Strong understanding of VoIP Telephony or Avaya telephony systems
- ITIL experience or working knowledge is an asset
- Complete understanding and expertise on network Analyses using NetFlow, SFlow, SNMPv3 and Wireshark to perform reporting and troubleshooting under very high pressure environment
Role: Director Development Systems, Derivatives Applications
Location: Downtown, Toronto
Salary: $150,000 + 20% bonus + 4 weeks vacation
We're working with our client who are one of the largest financial institutions in North America. Currently they are looking for a Director of Derivative Trading Development Technology to work within their Wealth, and Risk Technology group to align with the Derivatives team on delivering system solutions for the derivatives trading desk.
Must have the skills below:
As the Senior Manager of eCommerce Development you will work to lead within a team of engineers in designing, developing, integrating, and testing a complex ecosystem dedicated to retail & eCommerce.
You should have extensive experience building an API-driven Java Microservices application, excellent communication skills, and a drive to make a significant impact in the way retailers are creating more influential customer experiences. You should expect to take ownership of a technical vision, and help lead on key architectural decisions, to mentor a growing team, and to hold a high standard in code reviews and production availability.
This role you will lead and mentor a talented team of technical leads and developers, focusing on continuous improvement, software excellence, and maintaining a high performing development organization while also keeping ahead of the ambitious growth targets for the business.
Below are the required skills and experience to be successful in this type of position.
We are working with our client conveniently located above the Yonge & Finch Subway stop who are currently looking for an Linux System Administrator to join them on a permanent full time basis.
As the Senior IT Linux Systems Administrator you will be responsible for effective provisioning, configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure in diverse and unique environments with a primary focus on Linux systems.
What's in it for you ?
- Competitive Base Salary + 10 % bonus
- Standard Health & Dental Benefits
- TTC Accessible
- Professional Development
- Company Retreats
- A Very Dynamic Culture & Environment
Apply here directly or on our website @ www.corgta.com/find-a-job
The role’s primary focus is Linux systems administration but any experience in the following areas will be an asset:
- Experience with Exchange 20xx/Office 365 Hybrid
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016
- Experience with VMWare ESXi 6.x
- Experience in a high volume Information Technology environment
- Experience with storage systems (SAN/NAS)
- Hands on experience of Cloud and/or large scale virtualization
- Hands on experience with Cloud platforms like GCP or Azure
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy management
- Scripting skills: Powershell, Ansible, Bash
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Disaster Recovery/High Availability experience would be an asset
Keywords: Linux, Windows, System Administration, Active Directory, ESXi, DNS, Scripting, Powershell, GCP
Role: Senior Front-End Developer - Angular/React/Ionic
Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: $95,000 - $110,000 base plus bonus and benefits
We have a brand new role with a growing company of over 100+ employees that focuses on innovation in eCommerce and Analytics with modern software application development for products that impact Canada and the USA online retailers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a team environment with other developers and software engineers on development of new software products
- Contribute to User Interface development
- Be a creative thinker and contribute to how to push the technologies for front-end to their limits
- Work in an Agile environment where you are thinking and acting like a start-up for getting things done with speed and innovation
- Be a continual learner for software development identifying areas to try bring into the next software project or sprint
Skills and Qualifications Required
Please apply with an updated resume and ensure the required skills you are able to speak to for this position are included
We have a new role with our client who are one of the largest SAP HCM System Integration companies in North America. Currently they are looking for an SAP Security Consultant. This project is based in the USA (Seattle, WA) for a 6 month contract. We are looking for a person who has a strong background in SAP Security, but has worked with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors , for security and being able to set up authorizations and authentication for things like access logins to the systems, identify and remediate potential security risk with the SAP SuccessFactors systems and modules like EC, LMS, Payroll, Benefits etc..
We've got an exciting FullStack Development opportunity with our client who is located in Ottawa,ON who are working towards developing a satellite centric IoT platform, interoperable with the emerging IoT standards of the cellular and WAN markets.
This is a permanent full time position paying between $95,000-$105,000 + benefits. In this role you will be responsible will be for the design, implementation of front-end and backend web applications and collaborate with the software development team members to discuss and implement development priorities.
Below are the requirements for this position.
Apply here directly or on our website @ www.corgta.com/find-a-job
- 6+ years of experience with web software development
- Capable of working the full stack from the Web UI to backend services written in C#
- Strong Experience with Front End frameworks, ReactJS
- Strong Experience with RESTful API, Swagger, Websockets
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills using C#
- Experience with Open Street Maps and Open Layers
- Design and implement applications that are intuitive to use
- Debug and troubleshoot web applications while owning the software’s quality
- Ensure system reliability and scalability
- Independently write well designed testable code with unit tests
- Engage with existing back-end systems
- Excellent knowledge of server query languages (SQL) and database design
- Work on Cloud Environments
- Work with Kubernetes
- Build DevOps solutions in Python
- Continuous Integration
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement system enhancements and suggest improvement
- Solid experience with Cloud either GCP or Azure
- Good experience with Python
- REST API Experience
- Good DevOps knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our Cookies page.