Role: Test Automation Engineer (Embedded Software)
Location: Halifax, NS - Working Remote & In the Office
Salary: $70,000-$75,000 (<-- max) + profit sharing and 4 % RRSP matching
In this role the Embedded Software - Automated Test Engineer will work within the Embedded Software Team and will hold a key position to implement and execute testing on embedded products. This position requires someone who can understand and explore embedded communication products and is eager to develop software that automates.
In this role you will be challenged to:
- Create automated test harnesses that can execute thousands of automated test cases
- Quickly locate, report, and recreate bugs to be fixed
- The ability to ramp up and learn new technologies and software languages
- Work closely with a team of software developers in understanding the products and desired functions of the products
- Continually introduce improvements around test capabilities
- Work independently and navigate problems with confidence
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of exposure to test development or embedded product development
- You need to have a high standard for quality and performance testing with a passion for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly articulate complex problems and ideas
- Strong programming skills that can be utilized to develop test code and test structures
- Understanding of embedded environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Strong problem solving skills that can be challenged every day
- High energy level with the ability to think creatively - passionate about the technology
- Experience with C# and NUnit
- Knowledge of industry standard test methodologies
- Experience with Jira
- Developed software that controlled external peripherals and devices
- Knowledge of satellite, cellular communications and GNSS
- Experience with mobile application development
- Experience developing Java applications
Job Overview :
We are looking for a Security Architect with extensive knowledge and experience in Identity and Access management domain. The candidate will be responsible to plan and execute IAM strategies and roadmaps, define architectural standards and blueprints, deliver a more modern Identity, access, directory, and authentication services for our client located in Scarborough, ON.
We are looking for an experienced professional who can demonstrate leadership, knowledge, and willingness to work collaboratively within the team and with other teams within the organization.
What's in it for you?
- $125,000 base salary + 12 % bonus
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Profit Sharing Program
- Standard Dental & Health Benefits
- Professional Growth & Development
- On-Site Cafe's
*Required Technical Expertise for this position:
- Has in-depth understanding of IAM related processes, internal controls, external factors, risk management, and industry standards
- Has ability to identity and clearly articulate complex business processes, technology risks, mitigating controls, and improve processes and controls wherever application
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of identity and Access Governance including role-based access controls, entitlements, and access certification.
- Must be familiar with leading industry platforms in both Identity and access management domains including directories, Web access management, federation, API security, and multi factor authentication
- Has advanced knowledge of cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc. and is familiar or has working experience on IDaaS platforms
- Must be familiar with Architecture practices and principals
- Must have in-depth understanding of Cyber-security regulations, governance, corporate security standard, and policies and procedures.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.